Monday, June 2, 2008

So, I rode everywhere...

I skipped taking the bus today.

It was hard. It was hot. I am happy I stocked up on baby wipes because I was a hot mess.

I was tired but I was otherwise fine. About an hour into my work shift, I got really nauseus though. The nausea came and went all day. People even told me I looked a bit green around the gills. Some offered to give me a ride home. Of course I refused.

You know, I've heard that if you push your body just so much, the strenous activity will cause you to become ill and vomit. It didn't happen to me thank goodness, but I came really really close to losing my breakfast and I felt green for the rest of the day.

But what can you do? After work, I got right back on my bike and rode home. I clocked 2 1/2 hours on my bike today. Rode 30 Miles. Yeah, I'm slow, I know if I tried to speed it up, I would have felt worse. Ya gotta start somewhere, I guess...

And now, I must get to bed. I got the new Opeth CD "Watershed" and I cannot wait to listen to it. I love me some Opeth...

No comments:

out riding

out riding
riding my flying pigeon