Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thank you for messing up my night vision.

With your extra bright helmet light. Did you notice me covering my eyes with my arm and nearly falling off the path when you passed me?

I've never seen cyclist lights this bright before. I need to find out who made them, so I can write a complaint. This was stronger than vehicle headlights turned to high.

If you need this much light to ride at night, maybe you shouldn't be riding at night. Maybe you need them while touring in rural areas, but the San Fernando Valley isn't a rural area.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And have yo uwondered how much some of those lights cost? I have seen them cost as much or more than some pretty decent bikes. Wonder who buys lights for 100s of dollars.

out riding

out riding
riding my flying pigeon