Monday, June 2, 2008

I got a new bike!!!


So, my old bike was a piece of crap Magna from Target, I bought it a few years ago and it was time to retire it. If you absolutely have to, you can get your bikes at Target or walmart, but you will get what you pay for. My old bike was advertised as a WOMENS bicycle. But after further research, they say WOMEN are 12 years old and 5 feet tall. I am 5 feet 6 so this bike is a little small on me, it's hard on my knees. If you can, spend a bit more money on something that will fit you. I recommend you test ride the bike around the block and see how it feels.


So, I test rode my bike around the block and fell in love. It's a Raleigh, the model "Venture" comfort bike. The larger frame fits my larger frame and I can ride for miles and miles. She's the nice red metallic color, but this picture from the site really doesn't do the bike justice. I named her "Righteous Cranberry"

No comments:

out riding

out riding
riding my flying pigeon