Monday, June 2, 2008

A major cycling milestone...

originally posted on April 10th, 2008
_________________________

(I figure I'll just keep updating this blog when I feel the need to...) The old title was "I've done something tonight that I never thought that I would be able to do... "
But I wanted to. Wanted to for a while.

I rode my bicycle ALL. THE. WAY. HOME. from work.

Y'all don't understand. I live on the other side of the valley. And I'm overweight! Sure I've blogged before about losing weight, but I have a lot more to lose and I've never thought I would have been able to do this before. It's 11 freaking miles away!

I'm so excited!! I'm gonna get charlie horse muscle cramps but dammit I DIT IT!!!

And I'm gonna do it again!

"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race." ~H.G. Wells

No comments:

out riding

out riding
riding my flying pigeon