Monday, June 2, 2008

not all drivers are bad and I might skip public transport...

(posted on myspace 5/30/08)

I don't mean to be talking smack about all these motorists out there. Sure most don't like us and yell the most stupidest shite at us. Sure most don't know how to really drive.

But there are some who are just so very polite. They wait for me to cross the street. They make eye contact and wave hello. Give me thumbs up sign. Yell " YOU GO GIRL!!" Some act as if they want to get out and ride with me, others have said as much. I wish there were more considerate and open minded drivers out there...

I keep thinking about quitting the use of public transportation altogether. I'll skip taking the bus this Monday (6/2/08) and just ride. Meaning, I'll be riding 30 miles that day. I'll let y'all know how it goes on Monday night, that is, if I don't pass out as soon as I get home...

No comments:

out riding

out riding
riding my flying pigeon